Your “Go To” Place for All Things Waterbed-Related in New Jersey
Kid’s BedroomGallery—Waterbeds, Water-Mattresses, Heaters, Liners and Conditioner
Thinking of going from a traditional bed and mattress to a waterbed? There are many great reasons to sleep on a waterbed, and if you haven’t been on one in a few years, you’ll be amazed at the technological advances. To learn more, contact Kid’sBedroomGallery online, call us at 732-210-4811 or stop by our store in East Brunswick, New Jersey. We’ve been in the waterbed business for more than 30 years, long before we branched out into children’s furniture.
The Many Good Reasons to Go to a Waterbed
It probably won’t surprise you to learn that the waterbed was first developed by a doctor from Scotland, who thought it would help patients whose mobility was impaired. Among the health benefits that waterbeds offer are:
- Full contour support for your back and spine, alleviating the pressure that traditional mattresses frequently put on your muscles and joints—Waterbeds are a great way to minimize the impact of arthritis, back pain and stiff joints.
- Increased comfort because the mattress form fits to your body—Everyone is shaped a little bit differently. Waterbeds conform to your body, maximizing your comfort while you sleep.
- An easy way to keep you warm—With a built-in heater, you won’t have to worry about a good night’s sleep, even on the coldest nights. The added warmth allows you to relax while you sleep, enhancing circulation and minimizing joint and muscle pain.
Waterbeds offer other advantages as well:
- With a vinyl surface, they don’t collect or absorb dirt or dust, making them easy to clean
- Waterbed mattresses typically last four to five times as long as a traditional mattress—as long as 20 years
- Because of their fluid nature, they never lose their shape, so they don’t need to be rotated or flipped
The Extensive Selection of Waterbeds at Kid’sBedroomGallery
At Kid’sBedroomGallery, we offer a large selection of hardside waterbeds, including:
- Free flow waterbeds, with a single water chamber
- Reduced wave waterbeds, with built in technology to lower water movement by
- o 50%--the “semi-waveless” waterbed
- o 70%--the “waveless” waterbed
- o 85%--the “extra waveless” waterbed
- o 95%--the “super waveless” waterbed
We also have all the accessories you need for your waterbed, from conditioner to fill and drain kits, digital heaters, hardside covers and safety liners.
Come See Our Waterbeds Today!
To learn more about our waterbeds and the many options we offer, take a virtual tour of our two-story showroom in East Brunswick, New Jersey or come and visit us in person. You can also call us at 732-210-4811 with any questions about waterbeds, or to place an order. We welcome customers from across New Jersey and throughout the New York City metropolitan area.